MediPaper Healthcare Writers
Why Hire a Medical Writer Agency?
About our Medical Writer Agency
Medical Writing Solutions | 醫學寫作
Medical Writing Quote
Medical Writing Impressions
Medical Writer Hong Kong | 醫學作家香港
Hire Healthcare Writers Hong Kong
Contact a Medical Writer
Medical Communications Blog
Medical Writer Jobs
MEDIPAPER MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Unit 1104, 11/F, Crawford House
70 Queen’s Road Central
Hong Kong SAR
(852) 3008 1717
CR No. 2520211
- COA Study: Hospital Outpatient Care 60% Higher, Leads to More Emergency Vis... November 23, 2017As CMS moves ahead with payment reforms designed to reduce the total cost of hospital care, the results from a new study show that cancer treatment remains much less expensive at community oncology clinics than at hospitals and that the spending gap between the 2 types of sites may be growing wider.
- Role of Immunotherapy Being Defined in Colorectal Cancer November 22, 2017A. David McCollum, MD, discusses the optimal management of CRC in the first-line setting and the ongoing research with checkpoint inhibitors designed to benefit larger groups of patients.
- Niraparib Approved in Europe for Ovarian Cancer November 22, 2017The European Commission has approved niraparib as a maintenance therapy for women with platinum-sensitive relapsed high-grade serous epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who are in complete or partial response to platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Novel Treatments Emerging in Pancreatic Cancer November 22, 2017Carlos Becerra, MD, discusses the current management and emerging therapies for patients with pancreatic cancer.
- Radium-223 Re-treatment Shows Promise in mCRPC November 22, 2017A second course of radium-223 was associated with minimal hematologic toxicity and low radiographic bone progression rates in a phase I/II study of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.